Saturday, February 13, 2010

EUROPE - MY DREAM HOLIDAYS



EUROPE - MY DREAM HOLIDAYS

Just this morning I was out on my very secluded east verandah and I started humming the Abba song "I have a dream". Now Abba songs are what I grew up with and the lyrics to all their songs are fresh in my mind even now.........and it suddenly occured to me that this group belongs to Europe......the land of history .....to something I feel a distinct connect.....history being my favourite subject in school. 
Then another amazing thing happened.....I started listening to the words I was singing 
and it suddenly hit me that the song was entirely based on the theme of manifestation and I suddenly began to sing it with more understanding.  Like they say you may sometimes be using the laws of attraction your whole life .......without being aware that that is what you have been doing and I think this assumption is oh so true for me. 
I am mentally planning to go visit Europe this year but not the 10/15 days of quick travel where all that you will ever see are a few sites. What I would ideally like to do is visit one or two countries at a time.....see them well to my heart's content and then go again and see some more. 
To get back to the song I am writing out some of the lyrics so that you too will see what I mean. Do let me know if you agree with me.


I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me cope with reality
If you see the wonder of a fairy-tale
You can face the future , even if you fail.
 I believe in angels, something good in everything I see
 I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me
 I'll cross the street ......I have a dream.

I forget the rest of the song now but I know the words  will soon come back to me.
                                 

No comments: