Monday, November 3, 2014

MasterMind .. FROM A BIRTH TO A DEATH OR BIRTH TO DEATH OR RELATIONSHIPS

law of attraction mastermind by roda langrana
secret of law of attraction mastermind by roda langrana

MasterMind ..                                                              
                                                                             

FROM A BIRTH TO A DEATH 
OR
BIRTH TO DEATH 
OR 
RELATIONSHIPS

MasterMind began with me when I sang this exact song by ABBA. There was no maid to put out the clothes one day and I was doing this chore and to distract myself I sang at the top of my voice for we have a huge verandah to the suite that my daughter uses. Its a huge bedroom with an adjacent roomy closet space and a large bathroom. The verandah overlooks an empty plot and it is where I have done a lot of singing. 

I have a dream .. a fantasy 
To help me cope with reality
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale 
You can make the future .. even when you've failed.
I've believed in angels .. something good in everything I see
I believe in angels .. and I know the time is right for me
I've crossed the street ... I've got that dream.

All of life is a relationship ... an earthly experience for the sole purpose of developing our relationships with others. Many people have wondered at this existence and as at the beginning we exist as solitary powerful beings .. but the child is dependent on the mother for its very existence.  God put in in one gender for the sake of convenience for a father is no less connected to his new offspring. 

Then come the teen years or the age of the young adult .. let me share it through a poem ...

I'm a Barbie girl .. in my barbie world
It's plastic.... I'm .. fantastic
I can brush my hair and you'll take me everywhere
Imagination .. that is your creation.

Come on Barbie .. let's go party
yea yea yea yea
Come on Barbie .. let's go party
oooh  ooohh oohh oohh   .... 

I'm too sexy ... for my love 
Too sexy for my love
Too sexy to love

I'm too sexy for my car
Too sexy for my car 
Too sexy by far

I'm a model and you know what I mean
Oh ... All right said ___________ ?

Let's all get a little older and lets see what we have

I beg your pardon .. I never promised you a rose garden
Along with the sunshine .. there's gotta be a little rain sometimes
When you take you gotta give .. so live and let live 
Or let go - o - o - o 
I beg your pardon ..
I never promised you a rose garden.

Don't follow the last advice .. let go .. in every which way it signifies an end. What fun is there in that .. there's a popular saying .. stay/live to fight another day ... and it holds a lot of truth. Relationships in and around you will always be the lessons you need to learn and when you give up without a fight .. there's no learning and you will have to put it on hold and will have to come back in another body to complete the lessons .. if you do not make amends in this life. It is your ego coming in the way .. for the lesson to learn is ...  bend and the storm will leave you alone. It has been shared too that the lesson is the same in all of us .. so if you begin with another partner ... you are still going to have to learn the same lessons .. albeit with another form or body. The mind is the same everywhere. 

Just as with the passage of time stones with jagged edges on a beach ... get rubbed down to smooth pebbles .. so it is with life. Ultimately all we have left to show that we ever existed is sand surrounded by huge majestic rocks ... the majestic rocks represent those few that left a mark ... a bigger footprint.

Better do it now rather than later .. cling to the one chosen for you .. it is in the 10 commandments for life.

I end with a song I have often sung as I get up and brush my teeth .. for the sun plays with me through the big mirror .... come play with me she says .. you see me .. just like a sister would ... peek-a-boo ... 

                                              Sunshine on my shoulder .. makes me happy
                                              Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
                                              Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
                                              Sunshine almost always makes be high.

                                              If I had a day I could give you
                                              I'd give you a day .. just like today
                                              If I had a song I could sing for you
                                              I'd sing a song to make you feel this way  .....


http://www.createspace.com/3452539




No comments: