Monday, September 8, 2014

BE GOOD - FOR GOODNESS SAKE .... WHAT IS LOVE ... ITS FINEST DEFINITION IS TRUTH.

BE GOOD - FOR GOODNESS SAKE .... WHAT IS LOVE ... ITS FINEST DEFINITION IS TRUTH.

Ha ha ha ha ..... conquering my mind is one of the finest games God allowed me to play with spirit or at least the great pretenders as I called them. Don't ever be fooled by the story of angel and demon ... god and devil .... etc etc. Stick to the formula shared with us of right and wrong .. they are not creatures as thoughts are supposed to be. This is the only clue I will leave here.

What is love .. its baby don't hurt me ... love can only manifest in truths ... it is a completely giving formula.  Yes the laws of god that come from truth .. don't hurt.

In the beginning when you are dealing with what you think is good energy you are kind .. good .. and yet nothing happens .. then you think to yourself .. wait a minute .. Roda .. something is definitely wrong here and then I saw spirit as a monkey .. always pleading with me for not trying. 


There were innumerable pictures shown to me .. my fame mentioned in Time magazine ... me connected to any person high and low and so many virtual pictures painted through my mind for me ... God literally holding my hand and showing me how he works through many jigsaw pieces all being added one at a time or several at a time to complete the new picture for my life. 

http://www.creativespace.com/3452539                                             
                                                                                                       

http://www.amazon.com/Roda-Langrana/e/B00AQJ9NZ8


No comments: