Saturday, July 6, 2013

HOW I SIMPLIFY MY LIFE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE IN MASTERMIND

MASTERMIND SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION

HOW I HANDLED THE PROBLEM WITH OUR WASHING MACHINE USING WHAT I LEARNT FROM MASTERMIND.

We use a Siemens fully imported top end model washing machine which is about 2 years old.... and because of the fact that it is only 2 years old should give us no problems..... but pack up it did just a few days back. We called the company technicians to fix the problem and on the first day itself after opening up the machine they told us that some parts needed replacing. My hubby agreed and two different men came the next day with the parts. After fiddling with the machine the entire morning they said that some other parts needed replacing which would cost us effectively half the original cost of the machine. My hubby was annoyed and he asked them to simply reassemble the machine and leave it as it was before ... as all we had had was a problem with the spin cycle.He wanted to think over what to do and whether it was worth putting in so much money for repairs or merely to go in for a new one. Over lunch that afternoon he told me about it and I asked him not to be negative about it. I told him that if he phoned the company and asked them to send some responsible technicians to do the job and then went along with the thinking that the job would be done...then it would be done. So he agreed to do so and the company did send some other technicians over the next day and they put back the machine just as it was earlier and we did not even need any change of parts whatsoever. However they did remove some soap residues and they asked us to switch to liquid detergents. The men who came were good people who took their work seriously and they solved our problem. We attracted them into our lives because we expected just such a result.

This is just a simple example of how we can get good results in our everyday lives using the knowledge in MasterMind. Every small positive result in our daily lives is worth going after for our lives are made up of little little incidents that have the potential to make life feel good.
Go get MasterMind and change your thinking. I have explained  a thinking pattern but I assure you that in order to think like this just does not happen overnight. You will need MasterMind to keep adding to your possitivity regularly and read a few pages here and there when you go wrong. I still use MasterMind to guide me even though I almost know my book by heart. I never tire of reading the possitivity contained in its pages and use it to lift up my spirits whenever I feel the need. A true blessing indeed.
https://www.createspace.com/3452539

BEGOOD-FORGOODNESSSAKE

No comments: