Saturday, July 6, 2013

GOD'S WAYS ARE FATHOMABLE .. FOR ALL WAYS ARE MY WAYS

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

GOD'S WAYS ARE FATHOMABLE .. FOR ALL WAYS ARE MY WAYS

I returned back home from a trip to Goa on a friday a couple of weeks back when this incident occurred. I barely got back from the airport and my mom called me up to tell me that my aunt (my dad's sister) had had a fall in the bathroom. My aunt is now 94 years old and we were quite upset that she should hurt herself at this age. She had hurt her left shoulder and since she had had a bypass also a few years back surgery on her would be tricky. Nevertheless the surgery was scheduled for about 1.00 a day later. I had been praying for her not to have to undergo any pain or suffering and on the day of the operation I was as usual having my morning cuppa out on my patio staring at the marigold plant in front of my direct vision when I spotted a huge butterfly literally bending the branch with its weight. I could not quite see its wing design and as I wanted to observe it better I gently shook the branch and hoped it would settle on the ground so that I would take a picture of it on my phone. My husband told me to leave it alone but I wanted to take a picture to put on my blog so I went upto it anyway. It did not fly off when I went up close to it but as I shook the branch it fell and settled on the ground. That was such a defining moment for me for immediately I felt that my aunt had come to visit me through the butterfly. That is the thought that went through my mind and I felt a moment of amazement and awe at the thought. The butterfly had the colour of my aunt's skin tone a wheatish pink. I am putting the picture of the butterfly here so that you may see it for yourself. I took many many photos of the butterfly and it made no move to fly away though I was a hair's breadth from it and on studying it closely I could see that it was very old. Instantly my heart went out to it and I quickly said a prayer for the butterfly. You will not believe what happened next ... it is windy season here in Bangalore and a mildly strong breeze started to blow suddenly and I could see the wind trying to lift the butterfly's wing and flutter them gently much like a plane readying to take off and I asked God to look after the butterfly and with that thought I turned to put my phone down and you will not believe what happened next ... the butterfly disappeared... it did not fly off for I would be able to see it in flight. It was there one minute and not there the next and the best part of it was that a sudden relief washed over me and the thought that went through me was that my aunt would be alright after the operation. Can you believe that... if I hadn't experienced it myself I would have said it was a fanciful notion and a made up story and I still get goose bumps when I think about it and why it took me 2 weeks to pick up the courage to share the story. But the total peace it created in my mind was too real not to share to inspire others...that good and beautiful experiences like these do happen.





BEGOOD-FORGOODNESSSAKE

No comments: