Wednesday, January 8, 2014

BLESSINGS FROM UP ABOVE- THIS IS THE SECOND ARTICLE OF MY HEAL THE WORLD SERIES

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

BLESSINGS FROM UP ABOVE

this is the second article of my " heal the world " series.


I feel blessed. A sense of deep satisfaction ... contentment in this life I feel. A surge of gratitude wells up in me at the very thought. The world is many centuries old and man has been evolving ever since - but mostly in acquiring knowledge of the world and its workings. Now at one level that is good ... but of what use is knowledge given to a child .... when the power to believe in its possibilities is taken away from the child .... its like keeping parts of a puzzle away thus denying the powers of the creator from children. Only the few who go beyond and hear the call in their own minds .. go further on to becoming creators.

Knowledge which is of greater import i.e. the knowledge of the self and its power has always been around. There are many many of us who have been blessed with this knowledge and have been implementing it in our lives. I have always lived with the belief that I was special, different. I have rarely suffered from envy as I have always had/got whatever it is that my heart has desired. And on reflection I can say with deep conviction that I have felt a deep sense of gratitude every single time.

Growing up I had a lot of time to dream and read .. 2 things ideally required for a mind to blossom in unfolding itself.  Most children are nowadays dragged from one fancy class to another and are seldom left to themselves for a few hours lest they be seen as being idle. Whereas when a child is left to itself for a while it has the capacity to get to know itself better.

I feel protected, I have had a guiding force helping me in my journey in this world. The  important thing I want to convey at this point in time is that all of you CAN ALSO awaken this guiding light in yourself for yourself.

I have this habit of talking to myself (or to my maker, which is one and the same thing, I think) and laughing at myself and my egoistical follies from time to time and bringing myself back to the one infallible reality which is that life is transient and when you have crossed the hurdle of the early fifties its time to be comfortable with yourself. I feel great and despite being plump I have on occasions broken into a run on my morning walks. Recently a couple of months back I pulled a muscle in my right knee and was limping so badly that my kids were mad at me cause I refused to see my doctor.  I told them I wanted it to heal naturally and 2 months down the line its cured. The reason was that I was guided to believe so ... and believe I did.
I am an excellent cook with most cuisines and I cannot explain how I intrinsically excel at it. Its like pulling forth the knowledge from somewhere deep within. In fact I am good at a lot of things. Words are an abiding passion with me. I love stringing them together and reading the beauty they create.
My point in mentioning this here is to make you my reader believe that it is equally possible for you to be good at things too. Its the power of believing in yourself and that you too have a little bit of your Maker in you too to depend ON.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539

No comments: