Saturday, September 19, 2015

ITS A DOG'S LIFE .... WHEN ITS ABOUT CONTROL OF ANOTHER LIFE

ITS A DOG'S LIFE .... WHEN ITS ABOUT CONTROL OF ANOTHER LIFE

Repeat again and again ... get up / sit down / don't do this / don't be naughty ! 

The conversation is the same whether for the pet dog in the house or the child. Its all about control ... all control is negative in nature ... when it begins with negative talk.  My dog is naughty / my child is naughty. Really .. but ask yourself who says it more often. You boast to your friend's circle .. my kid / pet is really naughty.  You boast of this and yet you expect your reality to be different from your boast.  A kind of mismatch to your thinking pattern.  Your punishment is definitely   "created" by you.

Discipline is not the way it is understood to be. Scolding is one way of discipline ... scolding in public is a terrible punishment to the psyche of a child ... confusing it endlessly.  Especially when it is done again and again just to prove your authority over a child.  That you need that authority is but a reflection of your own poor thinking of yourself. You feel inadequate and show it to the world. Whereas the better way is to tell the self .. I am a good parent for I try hard to be so and you will then behave differently .. a sudden kindness to the self which then the child benefits from .. for then you are not a control freak and admit your own unknowingness.

Try changing the thought to saying a positive compliment .. my pet or child behaves very well. Watch the difference to understand that the only thing wrong in the whole equation .. was you and not them .. for they were learning what you taught them.  They responded to your stimuli ... good or bad is just always a result of your own thinking patterns and this goes across the entire gamut of thinking patterns that you hold for the rest of the world.  So whatever your child or pet becomes is but a reflection of your own self.   Alas most of the people in this world do not understand this truth of the Creator as the finest mind in the whole world and equate God with just prayers uttered in randomness of words.  For God to be seen by you there must be a sine die linking to truths of purity of words. Each word you utter will create for you and when you do not accept a learning from these words I leave here a lesson .. your results will remain more or less the same.  The dark mind does like to control and it will always stop you from buying my MasterMind for then it loses control over you.  It tried to control me by constantly bothering me with thoughts of how expensive my book was. Did I buckle under .. no I stood firm and it is now 5 years that MasterMind has been printed and I have given you .. my reader so much more .. 500 + articles of what positive and negative can do to any life.  Had I sold my book for a 1$ or 10$ ... I would not have felt the urge to be more good to you .. sharing my inner wealth .. my wisdom for which you will never be able to put a price tag on for it is the stuff of legends.  One illness and it will wipe off more than the 6000 I charge for my book.  One hospitalisation and lakhs are lost. The choice was always yours .. an easy way to live a life or the more treacherous one.

To help you think better .. do not read about others'woes or problems that are shared ad nauseum through the media .. tv or newspaper for they will force you to think about them and leave you very little time to think of your own life and its betterment .. a positive attitude to the self. And yet you only have this one life to get it all right.  Why .. because what you learn well puts you in a better position in this life.. a sort of climbing the stairways to heaven. Your journey in this world is primarily for the betterment of your own mind. I am also not asking you to forget the world ... everything must be in its own place. My first suggestion has nothing to do with the other ... they do not work in tandem but rather independently of each other .. an ability to know the wisdom and apply it in your own life.  As every one is also bent on such a way of life ... we bring more goodness to the collective table to share with those sitting around that table. 

Discipline is not the way it is understood to be. Scolding is one way of discipline ... scolding in public is a terrible punishment to the psyche of a child ... confusing it endlessly.  

No comments: