Friday, May 29, 2015

WISDOM OF GOD

WISDOM OF GOD                                                      

And yet I found wisdom first seeking me out to guide me when it saw me suffer illnesses. I might add many in the world are dying of illnesses like cancer and diabetes .. I know of many myself who did. 

That God does care .. and I saw the way as through wisdom .. everytime I needed to be supported to create my own persona in the world of authenticity .. some more wisdom would be shared with me which I would dutifully share. As God is all mind he/she orchestrated me .. literally playing  me as a musical intrument .. till I learnt to stand on my own 2 feet .. so ready for the world to sit up and take notice. 
For God had to do the work only once .. I was put into a circle .. call it a wheel .. and I rolled along .. touching many in these 5 short years. I have always been a voracious reader and I would read .. and yes just yesterday an american called me arrogant Roda .. when I commented that it was easy to get a high through drugs .. but try getting on one without it. This thought bothered me all night .. till I woke up and began singing a song in which was the answer.  Drugs are taken to .. literally connect to God ... a simulated high when no other way was understood by that self and I was humbled how God managed to trick his atheist children into going to him anyway.
It does have the last laugh anyway. This is what my parrot (I have not even seen it)  does .. it screams in endless laughter when I get the better of the spirit arguing with me in my head.  And I am humbled only when I interact with God directly .. for the rest of the time I can give as good as I get .. though I must say I have mellowed a lot.
To come back to the fibonacci sequence .. the second amazing fact is that it is the story of fractions .. ratios in particular ... how the parts of our body and all the creations in nature plants / animals , et al follow it to the letter. When I discovered this knowledge first .. I did measure myself to find it wonderfully accurate. 
I give the theory of evolution a thumbs down .. for it purports evolution as random .. a survival of the fittest.  Why would God create humans and then primates and then change them back to humans. They have literally pushed the human race off the face of the earth so that that theory can stick.  A royal mix up there I dare say .. as there is no way of calculating time in space accurately .. I can learn to forgive the scientists for leading the world astray on this one subject alone. There are a few other  areas where I shall settle scores. Its time the world woke up to a potential in all .. rather than a few who have literally tried to wipe out the role of God the creator from all mind ... as that is never possible ... the only thing left for me to say is that FOOLS RUSH IN WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD ... in time and space continuum.

No comments: