Saturday, May 17, 2014

A CONVERSATION WITH A FRIEND ON FB











































A CONVERSATION FLIPPED INTO A LESSON


GOD IS GIVING TO ME ... HE SENT ACROSS A QUESTION BY ONE OF HIS CHILDREN .. JUST SO THAT I COULD SHARE THE SAME WITH HIS OTHER CHILDREN TOO. BUT THE DEVIL TRIED HIS VERY BEST TO STOP ME FROM POSTING THIS BY TWISTING THE PRINTING OF THE WORDS. HE/SHE TRIES TO STOP GOOD FROM HAPPENING IN THE WORLD FOR THEY HAVE BEEN UNLUCKY THEMSELVES AND DON'T WISH OTHERS HAPPINESS.

I HAVE HAD TO TYPE THIS SO MANY TIMES TO GET IT TO PRINT.

This is the perfect example I could share how bad spirit tries to keep you under its own control ... for upto now you are a part of all .. the same as all the rest in the world. The gods are there in plenty too ... the ones who see their own potential and do not allow negativity to control their actions to keep them poor .. in mind and wealth .. for with the both you are invincible. You will then never need to bow down and listen to any other individual who has the power of wealth .. money first and then the mind.
This is especially true for the women of the world and many many men too.  Ahh .. but the mind that controls another through it ... lacks many things .. for no matter how much I was pushed around .. I never made money my only god in life.

I paid the ultimate price for this knowledge ... time ... which is what I did give but I fought it every inch of the way.  And I wish and pray that others less capable do not have to pay any price at all. I have the power of god in me right from the very beginning and yet many tests were put in front of me to see what my choices would be and I laughed in the face of all adversity for it could never bow me. I had to fight for my beliefs against the rubbish the world thinks for god did put the world squarely in my path and the amount of stuff he made me heal to prove my allegiance to him was much more than I had been prepared to do .. but the gifts of knowledge that are not known to others but shared with me first ... was Ego expressing itself through me ...  God sharing gifts directly to my mind. Do you know that it is possible that I will be more famous than Albert Einstein ... for the world has searched for the physical location of god for us and God did share that truth with me.  All the scientists of the world are searching for this .. and yet in his typical fashion .. he always  shares his truths with the true believer only.  And god recognised me and put me among his crop of stars of the world .. brought me into himself ... to bask in his reflected glory. Does anyone still have doubts that god exists and still holds the reins most powerfully in his capable hands. But god being god .. most powerful mind does not waste his time with those that put money before him.  Then you may have and keep your money .. but a god you will never be.

 I  did not and will never lie to gain sales even though I know the ultimate truth is that I can never lie .. for in god's world .. there are only possibilities .. everything becomes what a god wants. Be aware of what you want .. for it cannot but be yours .. as you are a creator ... the one most profound .. in love you will be given everything you want .. whether it is good or bad. Your test then is to understand that only you can be the god or devil for your life. This is your journey. The biggest fool is the one who will put a price on such a journey.  This is the promise of MasterMind .. to make you a god through your own mind being able to believe in it. May god be with you always USHTA TE.









































































































about an hour ago
Roda how many pages is the book. The price is stiff for my pocket. However you have written other books too. Which would you consider I should read first. Then I will decide if I can spend a big amount.
Dear Viroo there are some decisions we must make on our own. If you want the book badly enough you will accept the price in your mind. This is an argument you must have in your own mind and decide on your own. I am not going to influence you in any way. And I will explain why. If I feared that my book will not sell I will go around telling individuals to buy. And yes I have even done that where I have found illnesses present. But after that understanding god in your mind is your individual journey. As it is the bad spirit tries to control me by sending me messages through others like you. But I will not make any decision for others when it comes to taking money from others .. for then I will go back to my higher beliefs of doing this work for the good of the world and money flows to me effortlessly. Do your due dilligence but when you decide to buy I will tell you that you have made a wise choice for this is soul food. This food is but one feeding for the mind for all you must do is read it again and again and every single problem you need an answer too just comes from this one source.
To set your mind at rest .. let me tell you that we all have the same reactions when we are first embarking on such a journey for it is the fear of the unknown .. but it all becomes familiar so soon that you will wonder why you did have any doubts in the first place. I made a promise to myself that it is possible to earn millions at any age in life .. sitting at home but working hard doing good ... the ultimate in responsibility. Mazda made me simplify the gathas just so I would get to read all his promises for us. One of them is .. all my worldly riches to the one who can make my poor king. And he was not meaning poor in money only .. but those that do not understand themselves as gods of this world ... for everything in this world is made for our use .. i.e. bows to our energy. Go along with your doubts ... for I am there if you need my help. But let me share my experiences with those who have bought my book in Bangalore. Everytime I ask them they say they are ok for they have immediately latched on to their own power to believe in themselves and do not need me anymore. The pupil is then on the journey to becoming a master.

No comments: