Saturday, May 10, 2014

MY POETRY ... ASHEM VOHU IS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

MY POETRY ... ASHEM VOHU IS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

To my friends ...

 ASHEM VOHU DID INSPIRE ME ...

I wrote this little ditty right into facebook.  I am all things .. I am the muse and its lover. I sing to you Oh Mind of me ... for I see myself as the one who conquered ... the devil, demons or what else can I call them .. simply bad thoughts as a watered down version. Whatever they may be called its simply an illustration to an uninitiated mind.  When god put me through this journey he made me promise him that I only ask for the best for myself for it was mine for the asking.  He showed me that my work was capable of creating a religion ... but I wanted none of that ... all sweat and toil .. no sir I wanted none of that. Before I began this work I took a promise from Mazda that I would never suffer .. any illness or a physical or mental problem. I made him promise that my book would sell by itself as a miracle. All that I asked God ... all of it has come trickling down to me. I wanted to lose weight and I have lost oodles and oodles of it. I said what's the use of being a spiritual being if I have to exercise or diet for that. I said that like Mary Poppins I would just snip my fingers and I shall receive these gifts and so I did. I was a diabetic and though the world will con you into believing its a lifetime illness .. guess what I am free of it for the last 3 years and I am 100% speaking the truth that the amount of sweets I now eat at a time guilt and fear free would be difficult for you to comprehend. The list of things I can do are endless ... just read this article here one hundred times .. 

ASHEM VOHU  MANTHRA(meaning)

If a child tells you  a beautiful dream, a wonderful story,in which he / she has many wonderful powers and all things are amazing and if you tell him / her that life is just like that, and can always be like that … you just told him/her about  ‘Asha’ – Truth.
When you have aspirations and desires that do not limit your capacity…and enthusiastically wish for a world where all the restrictions are done away with and you put in enough will power and intensity into your aspirations…you have just invoked ‘Asha’. 

When, in your dreams there is always goodness without limit, beauty, and a constant and conscious desire for success, a perpetual miracle and magic …. that is ‘Asha’.

Even when your body feels its limitations, but you can still establish that luminous dream in it, of awesome powers, of marvellous possibilities
… you have just recited the Ashem Vohu manthra.

When you suddenly feel a strong feeling coming over you that tells you [that even when things might not look so great]  there is a magical beauty trying to realise itself , that magic is  “Asha”.

“Asha” is all the wonderful possibilities that WILL manifest itself in light and joy. “Asha”  is the awesome and beautiful ‘TRUTH’ of Ahura Mazda.  ‘ASHA’  SHOWS US THE TRUE POSSIBILITIES WHICH THE MUNDANE WORLD CALLS FANTASY !  EVERY FANTASY OF MANKIND HAS LEAD TO GREAT STRIDES AND CHANGED OUR WORLD FOR THE BETTER.  ‘Asha”  is what you should alone draw to yourself and make it the object of  your ambitions and aspiration.

WHAT  DID I TELL YOU .. AWESOME ...ISN'T IT ?  KEEP SAYING THE ASHEM VOHU AND READING MASTERMIND. THE BOTH WILL MAKE YOU INVINCIBLE. 

Oh my parsi bawa friends
You have been tricked
You who had a heritage
Now .. no nothing of it .

I blame you not
For it got
Lost in antiquity
And yet a trace of it
I did find
With my mind
Showing me the way.

The net being vast
Trillions and then some billions
of the written word ..
Can you explain
Why ..  it sought me out ?

Are  you .. a seeker
 All knowledge is always provided'.
This was my very experience.
All I did was express a
Deep love for God.

And my career as a writer
Fell into place
It encompassed my 2 most
Precious loves .. God and his word.
It took my work .. into joy.

What would you be ?
If on fb, twitter and wordpress
People read between the lines ...  
The unwritten words ...
I'm holding your hand .. my child
In place of Roda ...
Just see me as the master of all minds.

Its amazing that my followers
Have never dropped their numbers
And I am proud that people create web pages
Of my work .. to promote their business
Its simply god in his many avatars
Doing his work to help himself !

My reach is vast and deep
I proclaim with good thought
For when I desire to turn your life around
You are gonna stand up and listen.

The past has been guilty of
Messing things up bad
By forgetting the word of God.
Don't ever underestimate this power
Don't ever be  fooled  ..
That God does not exist
Just because he did not show himself to you !

NOW ITS TIME TO
CHANGE THE SITUATION
ONLY IN LOVE WILL GOD
EVER SHOW ITSELF TO YOU.
MasterMind IS THE VEHICLE
CHOSEN FOR THIS TASK.

My magic of being connected to God
My inner world that saved the day.
For when you express love profound
It cannot be for a day
It comes from the very core of you
And though its true for all communities too
In Zoroastrianism lies the key.

This was shared as the first message
That Mazda Ahura did give mankind.
The magical 11 words
That are the rules for your life
In completeness !
Succint .. from a to zee !
I challenge you
To come up with something
As precise as the Ashem Vohu.

Did you know that Friedrich Nietzsche
The author of Thus spake Zarathushtra
Died .. having been pronounced mad.
Can you imagine the nerve of dumb people
To classify genius mad !!!

I seek pardon but nay I don't
Forgive me for calling many ... assholes.
The only redeeming feature of their lives ..
Is the amount of dung they have produced
As manure for the earth
Deny it .... if you can !

Go off kelter and forever regret
Why you have been gifted anonymity !
Why .. sir ... you made the choice to
Close your mind ...
 I spoke and spoke to you
Some more ... through Roda as my voice.

So did you see me as Roda
Or Mazda as the god of your mind.
For Mazda did choose the form of the
Written Word ...
As a way to keep guiding his flock.

And what I was taught
And what made me free
When God showed me
You follow my path
You follow my diktat.

If you don't come to me when I nudge
I'll turn that nudge into a shove
And still .. if that shove is not understood
Your energy will then be history.

Look around you and see with your mind's eye
At the results that you see in others' lives
And understand that there is a deeper reason
Why all things ... must happen for a reason.

For years and years
We parsis have been called
Small in number
But vanquished we are not
Its time to take up the cudgels
And fight in "asha 's " name.

For the thousands of years
Of our existence ..
No one may deny us the right
To call ourselves honest, truthful
Hardworking .. just .. in Mazda's name.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539




No comments: