Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I AM .. ALWAYS WHAT I AM .. THE POWER OF MY PEN PERHAPS ?

I AM .. ALWAYS WHAT I AM .. THE POWER OF MY PEN PERHAPS ?

I AM ... ALWAYS WHAT I AM ....... THE POWER OF MY PEN PERHAPS?
LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
See the power of my pen ?... when it comes from God 
Its beauty .. is poetry my friend ?
It  takes the word ..... lifts it up ...
Creates a magic .. through a-stringing  ... 
Through its string theory  .. conjoined always  ... 
A becoming .. of what I always am .. the song "öf " life perhaps !

Though poets down the ages ... have done His work ..
I see Him penning his signature .. to my work ..
My mind is absorbed ... deep in thought 
He seeks my attention .. much as my angel  ..Both vying for my Mind.
Here I am ..... just write me down .. 
You'll finish it quickly ... its our story !
I am ... always the all .. I am !
But for a song others sold their song ...
Blythe spirits were they ... but sad to say
In abject poverty did they die ...
Little did they understand ....
The word is always the only gift ...
You need ever receive from God.

God did share his all with me
I was to use the knowledge of its power
To increase commerce and trade ....
A fruitful endevour of give and take 
It is .... to while away my time in paradise.
And I am always humbled to learn
That He is love .... still holding my hand ... 
As  always ............. His presence I do enjoy the most.
He is like me in so many ways ...
Me in all my stages of life ...
In Him I see all that is me .. my time.
Its impossible to not love Him completely
Utterly .... and completely ..as He is me.

For the more I analyze our interactions 
I learnt what He came to teach.
He is me .. when I am at my very best ..
But alas  ... he must keep away .. when I'm bad.

He keeps popping in and out of me ..
like a shadow would .. see what I mean
Comes in me to help me finish a line or two
His speed makes me dizzy when I'm sleepy !

He says to tell you ... He can be you too !
I am at peace ..  I am still  ..
He taught me to be so ...
When "he" was my home
I am still ... I learn to be Him
Forever I want Him to be ...
I'm just so glad He showed me how 
Through all his myriad forms.

I was about to step on an ant
Wondering if He is in Him too ..
The slightest hesitation in me
He just lifted the ant into nothingness.

And I could see it no more .. that too on a white tiled floor.
And there was no doubt in me .. Him in the ant I did see.
A lesson profound ... I asked Him ... 
what shall I eat .... If all is you ??

Don't ever take God for granted ..
He is soul ... He is Mind ...
He is the only thing ... that is so beautiful in you.
Its only because of Him ... that others may love you !
For others ... are Him too ... and he sees and knows all.

Everyday and in every way ... 
He shows me He is the King
My experiences with Him ...
Makes me ready to swear .. if need be.
Fight for Him tooth and nail .. a role reversal
The protector becoming the protected.
Do you not see 'THE ONE" in us  .. I did.
Others .. for a song they sold their song ...
Blythe spirits were they ... but sad to say
In abject poverty did they die.... the end must justify the means, For sublime words must translate to joyous life. 

For myself I have remedied that mistake ... 
For in this day and age ...
For God did teach me that ....
Suffering is never my muse . He is a bad thought .. no part of me
I truly detest it .... this desire for free Self inflicted as it be
A hara kiri at best ... no pride in being a spirit ...
Feet of clay .. no footprints there .. left in the sands of Time.
A plundering as it were ....
For it takes without giving ...
But giving ...... is what God is all about
Through an appreciation of some worth
to make all Mind ... feel sublime.

I sell my work .. my only why ...
My God compels me to ...
With his gifts sublime 
That are given .. out of Mind ..
Make mine ...  caviar and cakes
Not  butter and bread ... are you taking notes ?

I bring it forth .. in an alpha beta (alphabetic) picture
For .. I am ..ant.

Yes .. I am always firm .. I do know
For that is when .. God has shown me
I am Him ... I see His white light
Shine right out of my own eyes.

I  .. maybe a poet .... but - 
as He showed me ...
Be in the game for the whole experience ..
Of the lustre ... not the dross ..
That comes from the gold ..
That I take without flinching.

For its my power ....
Given to me ....
Through the power of my pen ..
That allows me to sit ....
In the stillness of a large garden home.

For how else may I create ... 
Its effortless for me ....
This stillness out of mind .. 
I can thrive anywhere ....
For only beauty I do cling to.
 
But my inner desires sought 
A bigger garden .... my very own.
It sat next door and beckoned me ..
Make me yours .. it said ...
And so it was .... finally !
I did pluck it out ... out of thin air.

This creation existed at first ...
only in my mind ..
God ..... I ..... and MasterMind
Are the true owners ...
Of this garden that I  now own.

For I've always known ... for a decade or so ..
Deep within .... that my garden ....
It did not go to another ...
For it always belonged to me.

I've expressed this feeling .. to my family.
The idea began ... in the mind of a child
My daughter Serah's ..
It was to hold her swimming pool.

I see myself as a guide  ...
My capacity to be a part of God  ...
Sharing through my pen ...
A thriving in the world for all.

By sharing the knowledge of .... Mind
Our outer worlds ...
Nestled within my words !!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
I share the same power with you  ...
As you're a  friend .... now and forever more .

Of mine  .. and your own self  too ..
For that's how  you may learn to use 
Your power ... that comes through MasterMind ....
Roda ... she made hay .. it turned to gold ...
While we slept ... showing us how easy it was to do.

I am a spiritual being .... 
In committing to my life I am firm ...
For me there is always plenty ...
I need no sales  ... or any other ways ...
To be the receptor of plenty .. for I gathered it all for me.

As autumn leaves fell in this world ....
My manifestation song it did become ...
I began at the end ... I set the goal ..
And me and God ... we enjoyed that walk.
All He did was show me .. He is all.

My knowledge of me .. my own ....  I AM .. He
I have learned to accept myself ... though a few did try
To make me doubt ... was I good enough ..
Their desire .. to send me to Hell .. through the words of the Bible ..
But guess what .. God showed me what He wrote .. and what they read ..
They never saw the beauty of layering ..
One truth leading to another .. as it were 
God's knowledge spanning millenia .. are difficult to know
Until a seeker rare and true ... comes seeking .. to show it to you.

The God I see .. you'll be lucky to see
I have an unreverential side to me too ...
When he scolds me .. I pout and tell Him
I can't be holy all the time too.
And then we play and fool around ..
Until I think I've had enough ,
Then I tell Him to behave himself
For I may look foolish .. sitting and laughing by myself.


God showed me ... His pictures through mind.
His creations in poetic verse ...
Sealing all beauty in His Time.

My slumber as Rip Van Winkle is over ...
I have shared my best  ...  to teach .. 
And thus rewarded myself ...
Through my hands a-hoeing
And a weeding ...
And the flowering of that seeding ..
Out of slumber ... 
Now .. I AM .... its rightful owner.

I'm blessed I know the how
of gifting myself my best
My work has always been a pleasure
To keep it that way I will ...
Dip into my spiritual treasures ...
Don't get left out of this game.
Such beauty that does come ..
From a soul .. deep in reverential thought .....
Of my life ... and why it matters. 

Such beauty as has come ... 
Right out of my very soul ....
Is appreciated  much ..
For it is His work .. through the power of my pen ...
Its mightier than a sword ...
So sever not your life ...
It can give you ... all you ask
As I am  firm .. so be you
with what all that you want.

No comments: