Tuesday, June 25, 2013

YOUR MOST IMPORTANT LESSON


law of attraction mastermind by roda langrana,
secret of law of attraction mastermind by roda langrana

YOUR MOST IMPORTANT LESSON … GOD’S JUSTICE


YOUR MOST IMPORTANT LESSON .. GOD’S JUSTICE
Here I do begin to tell the story of how great a love is God. 
There’s an ad on YouTube where a forensic expert draws the faces of a few ladies based on their own verbal descriptions of themselves. Neither of them are visible to each other. Then the forensic expert calls on another to describe the models .. and he redraws them based on their description of the models … and then the 2 pictures are compared and it is discovered that others were more kind to the stranger model than the person themselves. Now isn’t that a remarkable phenomena … we are forever downplaying our own selves .. always thinking that somebody else is more capable but not us .. and whereas the truth is that we are more than capable for we are all part of the same one God. The same mind runs through us all .. but you need to want to know how to be able to do things so that you receive the same results as other successful people have done.
This part is easily achievable when you go to the knowledge of how God creates as shared in MasterMind .. for the words of MasterMind will guide you to your greater good. Then what you couldn't do in the past ….suddenly seems to make perfect sense .. its God’s light coming into the mind and everything is seen the way it should be.  Judge this guidance by the words used .. first the connection ….. through the words … understanding …. perfection of it … the light of God is now visible in the mind’s eye .. you are changed to be who you are meant to be ... a God.  You have been led to believe that this body we live in is called man/woman but we are actually gods and when this knowledge is not shared with you .. your own power is hidden from you. Today I bless you to finding your own power of god through connecting with the words in MasterMind. Those words will guide your mind to finding out your higher mind (god) .. you don't have to do anything but read the words of MasterMind again and again till you begin to be guided through your own mind.

God proved this to me by me understanding that my aura was the part of me that was God …  is this electro-magnetic energy field that surrounds our bodies . This is my miracle to share with the world .. God’s generosity in sharing with me the one piece of knowledge the world was in confusion over … the location of God energy in our bodies. And because I like to be perfectly honest …. its only silly people who will search for God somewhere .. for crying out loud .. he is everywhere .. he is everything. Sine Die .. some atheists or agnostics or scientists may argue or debate this point endlessly .. who really cares … some truths never change. This is creation and it is a fact .. that cannot change !
When I wish to change something with a tremendous focus .. I see white light pour out of my eyes … not for nothing are the eyes called the windows to the soul. I am powerful beyond measure for I see my greatness staring me in the face .. I am kind to myself .. I do not call myself vain but proud of my heritage … of being God … how may I use negative words to describe myself now that I accept my truth.
Now to handle the tricky part of life … God’s justice … here God is at his very best.He has put us in such a bind and freed himself of ever having to judge us .. he has recreated his mind in all of us. Now understand this very critical part very very carefully for it is this knowledge that will bring you your plenty or leave you broke and miserable .. forever at odds with the knowledge that gives … for guess what .. you will have to raise your own vibrations to match those of your mind and then you will receive. Who will do the giving .. why you must allow yourself  to receive what you want …. the mind of you is the mind of God , everything begins and ends there … only I may give myself anything and everything … from where shall I receive … from all the other minds of the world .. for we are all one .. and we must learn forever to give to each other. When we give to each other .. like I give you MasterMind and you pay me for it … it is you recognizing the God that is you … then we all together take a collective leap forward … but all hands must be on board .. a hoeing .. a weeding … a seeding .. a harvest of plenty for all. You understand this  .. and so you will belong to the circle of love. You will then have a mind that is not left out in the cold .. and as nobody likes that .. hurry up and buy MasterMind. 

No comments: