Sunday, June 9, 2013

THE TOUCH OF MY MASTER'S HAND

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

THE TOUCH OF MY MASTER'S HAND

What else can that be ... blessings to the self .... by the higher self ... a synergy of mind and body ... a place of receiving for giving to each other .... the mind creating a perfection in its body .... the body a throne for the mind.

As with everything in life everything becomes effortless with practice ... you must keep reciting your tables to know them .. you must learn the words of a poem to be able to remember it ... this is our world ... everything is perfected by rote ... so learn with MasterMind too ...for it awakens the touch of your Master's hand for your life.

I was dining out about 5 minutes ago with my family and we had gone to a lovely place where the food was simply divine. As we began with the drinks ... the rest had ordered but I hadn't for sometimes I forget to free myself of the past. But guess what ... a mocktail came to the table courtesy the establishment and that was my first surprise of the evening. We dined well and it was now time to settle on the dessert. Guessing at the way everybody had tucked in I was very sure that nobody would be able to have any more and I was sort of resigned to not having anything though I had made a casual glance over at the desserts on offer. And I was right .... nobody opted for dessert .... and that was that. 
Often times we receive somethings out of the blue ... and we mostly forget to thank the giver .... God ... for the many surprises that we keep receiving ... but the more observant we become of them ... the more we find. Today was one such day where I observed 3 things gifted to me where all the wanting was done simply in my head all within minutes of the thoughts.
So ... to say that I was delightedly surprised when a bowl of dessert that I had mentally selected was placed right in front of us ... enough for all of us ... compliments of the restaurant ... was putting it mildly. But these things don't surprise me that much any more ... for they are truly the touch of my Master's hand. I must admit that life has been good to me always and I in turn have tried to return the favour ... or is that the wrong way about .... its a circle that keeps going round and round .. no beginning .. no end ... no initiator .... no facilitator ... just keeping in mind the common good .... a synergy to be grateful for .... forever and amen.
Make your every interaction with God into a simple prayer of thanks every day .... do something in his name everyday ... something ... however small or however large ... its not important ..... watch your life keep on changing . This kind of knowledge ... which gifts you an entirely new life ... you will find hard to come by. MasterMind is a gem you should have .....

No comments: