Monday, December 16, 2013

ARE YOU PUTTING GOD IN A PICTURE FRAME ?

law of attraction mastermind by roda langrana
secret of law of attraction mastermind by roda langrana

ARE YOU PUTTING GOD IN A PICTURE FRAME ?

If so you are shutting him out of your life. God is not apart from you instead God is a part of you ! 
When you learn and accept this ...you will find things going just the way you want them to. Just accept God as a part of you and watch magical things begin to happen.
If I tell you that God talks to me through birds....my eyelids, my legs....you'll say ...gosh I think she's lost it...she's gone nutty, bonkers and it amuses me no end. A comment of this nature in the past was enough to get me annoyed, miffed  and downright rude. But I am calmer now and say ......ah well....what more can I do to help people ....I have tried and tried explaining to people that they too can get in touch with God...thousands and thousands of people around the world are doing so....and then I leave it to them to decide when they want to help themselves. To those whose minds I've opened through my book and my writing...a whole new world opens up. To those who do not believe ...I guess they are not intelligent enough for their own good. A bit too forthright am I ?? Ah well ...that's just the way I feel when people sit on the fence and don't allow me to help them.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539

No comments: